4. Juni 2015

Espadrilles: Summer For Your Feet! | Part II

If you follow me on facebook you know that I am one of 50 people to participate in a contest (#prymcontest) by Prym, Farbenmix, Handmade Kultur and Swafing to make the best, most innovative, prettiest pair of espadrilles. I got the email a few days ago and after a happy-dance and telling the Internet about it, I immediately had to search the web for cool espadrilles. For inspiration so to say. Bad mistake. Well, not really, but the only thing keeping me from spending all my money on a new collection of espadrilles was the fact that I loved them all, they're all so pretty! Now I'm only more excited for my supplies to arrive! (Every participant gets a free package full of supplies that they can use to make their pair of espadrilles)

While we wait for said supplies to arrive, I thought we could have a look at a bunch of pretty espadrilles and dream of summer, the beach, wind in our hair and a cool drink in our hand.
And it's so warm in Berlin today! Maybe I should just buy one pair now....
1.soludos 2.zara 3.soludos 4.soludos 5.lika mimika 6.loeffler randall 7.soludos 8.paez 9.lika mimika

And if you want to see even more pretty espadrilles, check out my post from last year! You can never have enough content about shoes, right? Haha! Have a great day!


0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...