8. November 2014

Homemade chocolate nougat spread | nom nom nom

I'm no fan of Nutella. Boom. I said it. I don't like it. I'm aware that I must be one of very few people on the planet to say that. I think it's too sweet, too nougat-y (no fan of nougat either).
I also only tried this recipe for the boyfriend and never intended to eat one bite out of it. But as it turns out - I love it! It's sweet but not too sweet and it tastes really much more like chocolate than nougat. And the texture is just perfectly smooth and creamy. It's like the real thing, just tastes better!
I believe you could experiment with the amounts of sugar, chocolate and nougat to get the chocolate nougat spread to taste sweeter or more like nougat or more like chocolate. Or use dark or white chocolate! This was definitely not the last time I made this heavenly chocolate nougat spread.
Best thing: totally easy. Follow me.

Step 1: Gather all the ingredients.

Step 2: Pour the heavy cream into a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Take it off the stove and start adding all the other ingredients one after another.

Step 3: Continue to stir until all ingredients are combined in a homogeneous, creamy paste. Fill into containers (2 x 250 g)and leave the chocolate nougat spread to cool for at least 1 hour.

Step 4: Enjoy right away or store in the fridge for up to 4 weeks!



0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...