21. Mai 2013

Talks and treats



I had to give a talk about proton beam therapy at my university today and oh boy there's nothing worse for me than giving talks! I worked day and night, I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, I started feeling jittery two days prior... so much psychic stress can't be healthy, right? But surprisingly I survived. I acturally think I did quite well. At least I didn't faint or something (not that this happened before) and the people weren't even mean to me (well that happened before).
Afterwards I had to treat myself with the amazing burda easy and Living at Home magazines! Then I added some more treats (because I deserve it!) at a local hardware store and can't wait to make those nylon cords into something beautiful! And sleep. I think I need some sleep...

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...