28. Januar 2013

Crafty Superstar on Cut Out + Keep

I'm a superstar!
I am so honored to be featured over at Cut Out + Keep as this week's crafty superstar. You have no idea how much this means to me! No. Idea.
Each day of this week I will have one of my favorite DIY projects published over there, so make sure to go there and find out what's new every other day. I aso gave gave a little interview! I love questionnaires and I had tons of fun filling this one in, so please visit Cut Out + Keep and find out about my favorite crafts, hobbies, foods, music, books and more! And don't forget to have a look at the daily projects!

1 COMMENTS

  1. Very nice.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.:)
    Lovely greets Nessa
    My Blog

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...