17. November 2012

Acorns, Yarn and Chocolate




 Seems like I have quite a few busy weeks lately. This week was full of university duties mixed up with Christmas gift shopping and whipping up smaller or bigger projects in my apartment. Full Score for productivity! Here's a little sneak peek what I've been up to.
(1) Wearing messy top knots with feathers (see the tutorial to the feather hair clip I used here) almost every day. (2) Knitting a headband. At least trying to. My ears were freezing every day so that might be a natural thing to do. (3) Working with colorful yarn. (4) Wearing huge and nerdy glasses while making these adorable glitter acorn ornaments. (5) Chocolate during lectures. It's basically what keeps me alive. In combination with lots of coffee of course!

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...