27. Oktober 2012

Blurry and dark




The boyfriend and I love night strolls in Berlin. It's quiet, chilly and the city lights are beautiful at night. Yesterday we headed for the new government district. We loved the clean and modern design of the place and enjoyed peeking through windows here and there (not that difficult when most of the new buildings have whole walls made of glass) and reading the basic laws for the Federal Republic of Germany. Written on glass. Yes. They really love glass there.
Here are some of the pictures I took with my old and one very cheap digital camera. As you can see, night photographs are not its area of expertise. Or maybe it's just not mine. If you have tips how to get good pictures at night with a really cheap digital camera, please enlighten me! I kind of like the atmosphere of those blurry pictures, but it can be frustrating if you really want to capture the details of some moment. Yesterday I didn't. Lucky me.

0 COMMENTS

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...